Stamped Concrete Escondido
Trusted Stamped Concrete Escondido Contractors
One of the most clever and innovative ways of refurbishing your patio, pool decks, sidewalk, driveway or car porch is the use of stamped concrete. Also referred to as textured or imprinted concrete, it can add to the aesthetic value of your landscape. It is also a cost-effective way of refurbishing your compound as it is cheaper as compared to interlocks and granites. If you are searching for a stamped concrete Escondido, you should get in touch with Escondido Concrete And Masonry. You can reach us on (760) 993-3837 for an obligation-free quote.
Steps involved in the installation of stamped concrete
There are eight steps that are used in installing stamped concrete. These are:
- Casting the concrete. This involves pouring concrete in the preferred area. After pouring, the concrete is then compacted and leveled to the right thickness.
- After the surface has been leveled, a color hardener is distributed over the surface by hand.
- Use a concrete float to smoothen the surface. This will also help to remove any imperfections on the surface.
- Now that the surface is smooth, Color Release is shaken on the surface using hand
- The surface is now ready for stamping. Start by piecing the stamping tools and align them to create a consistent pattern. Press the stamping tool on the surface. A textured wheel should be used in areas that require more definition. The newly stamped concrete should be left to cure for 24 hours before traffic can be allowed.
- After the period of curing, you can power-wash the dirt and dust
- Any remaining dirt and material should be removed using a Release Cleaner.
- Finally, you should seal concrete. This helps to intensify the color and also protect against wear and tear.
Choose A Qualified Stamped Concrete Contractor
For all your resurfacing needs, you will need a contractor that is qualified, experienced and licensed. This way you will have a company that delivers as per your expectations. One of the options that you should consider is Escondido Concrete And Masonry. We are one of the most experienced concrete companies in the Escondido area. Whether you need a stamped concrete patio or any other concrete service, you can always get in touch with us. When you hire us, you can be assured of high-quality work for all your projects. Call us today on (760) 993-3837 for a discussion on your project.